Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Voluntary Cooperation

From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich () cmlh id au>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:18:06 +1000

Dave,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 4:06 AM, Dave Aitel <dave.aitel () gmail com> wrote:

And of course, from the option they are thinking about where they take a
softer position of "We are not AT THIS TIME going to legislate, but we want
you to backdoor your crypto, pretty please":

What is their source for statistics which measured the increased use of
cryptosystems and its hinderange US Law Enforcement and is this further
broken down into edge cases such as a foreign carrier not responding to a
subpoena served internationally?