Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: INFILTRATE Contests: BINNAVI

From: "Rodrigo Rubira Branco (BSDaemon)" <rodrigo () kernelhacking com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:45:57 -0700

Dave,

I really like this idea and the incentive that it creates, so I want
to second that and say that the group/individual that completes 1 and
2 from Dave's proposal will also earn free tickets to H2HC 2015 and on
(they can choose when they want to use the ticket).

Additionally to that, I want to complement adding two more items into
the bucket list:
        3-) The IDA plugin that is currently not open-source, if someone
writes an open-source version, same thing (also up to three members)
        4-) Any code contributions to Grsecurity project that are accepted
(trying to offer what I can to incentivize a real security project to
keep going:  http://grsecurity.net/announce.php).

Best Regards,

Rodrigo (BSDaemon).