Dailydave mailing list archives

how i contacted cyber terrorists

From: DarkPassenger <darkpassenger () inbox ru>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 03:49:05 +0330

 good to know a brother ( if you are a sister , drop me a private line IMMEDIATLY :D ) is already pushed the recently
famous c5e2b30053762c2984d26b84748c59fc up for crack at Fri 31st Aug,2012 10:40 pm . as a civilian i assume like me he
does not know much about terrorism so he is curious to find a way to contact and setup a meet with some nice talented
guys for a drink and Hooka session , but i want to make one educated step before and know a thing or two before that .
following are the questions :

1. from experienced cyber terrorists out there : do you think md5ing a contact is a good idea ? of course i am not
asking anybody lessons on number crunching . Q is aiming at the cyber terror side of the issue . all due respects , is
mid5ing your contact is a common cyber Soprano practice ? if yes i would like to see a pastebin of any data related to
similar behavior in the past . its for real , not playing Bruno for Hezbollah and Mossad guys so do not disappoint me

2. from crypto guys : are there methods for md5 and sha1 to guarantee that a certain hash will not produced out no
matter what input? is having such requirement , a part of definition and certifying a serious hash algo or the question
is totally irrelevant?

"- going out ?
- we all are . act accordingly"