Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: What is a cyberweapon?

From: Mary Landesman <marylande () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:26:18 -0500

Judging from the other replies, I hope I'm not interpreting this deck wrong. Assuming I'm not, then Very Very nicely done. Clearing up the many stupid misconceptions and resulting tail chasing / propagandizing is the most essential (and frustrating) hurdle. Until that's accomplished, we'll continue fighting imaginary enemies (instead of the real ones) and continue responding not to the real threats but to the PR by-products of security vendors and lobbyist groups. This has now bubbled to the very top of my RSA must-see-talk list.

-- Mary