Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: WEP things that you give thanks for

From: Dave Aitel <dave.aitel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:39:45 -0500

It's not a new attack - the key thing with SILICA is that people can
actually USE it. Although it's possible that aircrackNG is easier to use
than I'm giving it credit for - have you tried it lately with this attack?

Of course, not all of your boxes are vulnerable to this sort of thing.
Phones, in a turn of fate, are usually immune.

-dave