Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Attribution

From: Jordan Frank <jordan.frank () cs mcgill ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:35:55 -0400

Huh? measures and information theory are have no issues with the
continuum, where singletons may have measure 0. grains of salt may
have infinitesimally small weights. this is no problem at all.
attribution can be defined as the goal of a process by which
information is gained (hopefully monotonically), as long as the size
(measure) of the set of suspects is inversely proportional to the
amount of information one has attained. it's all kosher.

jordan