Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: No more free bugs (and WOOT)

From: Charles Miller <cmiller () securityevaluators com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 20:00:48 -0500

Yea, I don't know.  It will hopefully help, but it might not.  I think
the idea is if good guys stop reporting bugs and good guys and bad
guys continue to look for (and find) bugs, vendors will be hurt as
more vulnerabilities will begin to be exploited in the wild than
otherwise.  Only one thing is for sure, if we don't take any action at
all, nothing will change.

Charlie