Dailydave mailing list archives

Announcing Attack Research

From: "val smith" <valsmith () attackresearch com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:42:11 -0700

Hey all,

About three years ago over the holidays I announced first on this list
the creation of a malware research site. Now, three years later, again
over the holidays, I've moved on, am no longer a part of that effort,
and would like to announce the creation of a new project:
http://www.attackresearch.com. The part you'll be most interested in
probably is http://blog.attackresearch.com/.

The basic idea is a community site where people can post technical
details about different types of attacks. Think of it as a hacker
how-to mixed with incident response case studies blog where anyone can
post.

I've kicked it off with a few posts that I hope you'll find
interesting and that may give you some ideas of what I'm aiming for.

Happy 07D9 and I hope to see some of you at one of the cons this year!

V.