Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: For those: a collection

From: Jack Iinuma <iinuma () cyberdefense jp>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:19:14 +0900

DT,

It depends on the cafe.
We also have maid mahjong, maid ear-picking, maid dormitory and maid
foot-stamping therapy in Akihabara. :)

Jack

The Dark Tangent wrote:
DR,

All the 'Maid's cafes' I've been too are actually kina lame. Yes they are
wearing maids outfits, or sexy little things, but all they want to do is
take your pancake order and get you coffee.

Please, if you find any café that is different, let me know.