Dailydave mailing list archives

winAUTOPWN - Now you can sleep

From: QUAKER DOOMER <quakerdoomer () inbox lv>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:10:46 +0300

Dear all,

I have created a TooL called winAUTOPWN.
Yes it does sound like dbautopwn on windows but its not.

winAUTOPWN is a TooL to Autohack your targets with least possible interaction.

Features :

- Contains already custom-compiled executables of famous and effective exploits
alongwith a few original modified exploits.
- No need to debug, script or compile the source codes.
- Scans all ports 1 - 65535 after taking the IP address and tries all possible exploits
according to the list of discovered open ports (OpenPorts.TXT)
- PortScan is multi-threaded.
- Doesn't require any Database like (PostGres,MySQL,etc.) at the back-end
- Can be also be used to test effectiveness of IDS/IPS
- Launched exploits are independent and doesn't rely on service fingerprinting (to
avoid evasion, if any)
- Requires presence of php, perl and python with registered paths in Environment
variables.

Coded by : Azim Poonawala (QUAKERDOOMER)

winAUTOPWN available at  http://winautopwn.co.nr

Author's website : http://solidmecca.co.nr

winAUTOPWN is updated almost daily.
Latest Release can always be downloaded from : http://winautopwn.exofire.net/
winAUTOPWN.RAR

Latest available release is winAUTOPWN version 1.6
Tomorrow on 1st April 2009, I'll be releasing winAUTOPWN version 1.7, completely
updated
having all remote exploits of 2009 Q1 and a few before that.

"winAUTOPWN - WINDOWS AUTOPWN (For The True HyperSomniac H-a-c-k-e-r-z-
z-z-z-Z-Z)"

Regards,
QUAKERDOOMER