Dailydave mailing list archives

sfuzz released

From: Aaron <apconole () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello security people,
  In the course of doing some work at my current place of employment, it has become necessary for us to do some SQA /
blackbox testing, and while my first reach may have been SPIKE, alas our SQA folks don't have the
time/patience/whatever to be able to build solid cases with it. So, doing what any good doobie does, I wrote a fuzzer
that should be able to allow testing of commandline options, network processes, etc, called simple fuzzer. It can be
found at http://aconole.brad-x.com/programs/sfuzz.html . It's reminiscent of easyfuzz from priest (whatever happened to
those guys?). Hopefully, someone can find some use for it as a first-line fuzzer to be used in conjunction with SPIKE
and other fuzzers.

-Aaron