Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Attacking Intel(R) Trusted Execution Technology

From: Joanna Rutkowska <joanna () invisiblethingslab com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:34:48 +0100

Hi Lion,

Dave Aitel wrote:
So there's a way to bypass TXT and it involves an implementation error
and a design error? This list is for lions

Hoho ;)

- did I miss the meat?

The meat is in DC, the very next month. As it is customary these days, you're
free to speculate on how each stage of the attacks might work, but, of course,
we won't provide any comments on this until our BH presentation.

Cheers,
joanna.

-dave

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Joanna Rutkowska