Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: TechTarget Information Security Decisions Conference

From: "J Wilder" <sigmaapex () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:06:25 -0500

Yet not entirely new...
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_/ai_n6089017

2004:
ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq:MANT), a leading provider of
innovative technologies and solutions focused on mission-critical national
security programs for the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, the
Department of State, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland
Security and other federal government customers announced today the
introduction of NetWitness version 5.0, an enhanced version of the popular
network wiretap tool that offers improved analytics features and increased
capabilities to monitor Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) traffic.