Dailydave mailing list archives

The security circus.

From: "Dave Aitel" <dave.aitel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:24:36 -0400

Perhaps Linus should reconsider his policy on how he treats security items?
Sometimes you're in the circus, whether you like it or not.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-August/msg00008.html

"""

The Fedora Infrastructure team is currently investigating an issue in
the infrastructure systems.  That process may result in service outages,
for which we apologize in advance.  We're still assessing the end-user
impact of the situation, but as a precaution, we recommend you not
download or update any additional packages on your Fedora systems.

We'll share updates as we develop more information.  Those updates will
be published here on the public fedora-announce-list:

Thanks for your patience as we continue working on this.

--
Paul W. Frields

"""