Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Tool release: [evilgrade] - A question about Mac Updates

From: "Francisco Amato" <noreply () infobyte com ar>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:31:22 -0300

Hello Joanna,
The module osx.pm exploit the vulnerability CVE 2007-5863, discoverer
by Moritz Jodeit.
This module allows for arbitrary command execution through "cmd" variable.
Regards,

--
Francisco Amato

[ISR] - Infobyte Security Research
Chile 1441 - Segundo Cuerpo - Primer Piso
[C1098ABC] Buenos Aires - Argentina
Tel: 43837000
http://www.infobyte.com.ar

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Joanna Rutkowska