Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike

From: scott <redhowlingwolves () nc rr com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 01:41:42 -0500

security curmudgeon wrote:
: Maybe everyone needs a fresh 'con.
: Try CarolinaCon. It just might be worth your time?
: : It is just an upstart, but there plenty of talented people in NC.

if they pay for speakers/presenters maybe. if not, while i work for the company i do, they won't send me there since two of our guys live in NC =(

That's a bummer because I believe this 'con should take off!
Maybe not at it's current location (unless you happen to be into ACC basketball, which is another matter) .

RTP is a hotbed of techs. They deserve a little respect.

Just a thought.
Scott