Dailydave mailing list archives

project idea : an old list made new

From: "Arun Koshy" <arunkoshy () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:33:32 +1100

hi folks,

I am wondering if others are missing
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ralf/files.html .. I certainly do and would
really like to start something to document the undocumented ( windows
/ nix / derivatives ). Part of this frustation was born out of a short
conversation that I'd with a few fellow programmers about the
DRIVER_DATA structure ( they are all friends who've written stuff that
is widely used ).. none of us actually knew much more than it holds
the next and previous drivers.

It would nice for people to know the unknown via a collaborative
effort. I'm unsure if such a project exists .. so, maybe, it is time
for us to renew the efforts of the original RB list. This would avoid
a lot of pain for many folks who have to rely on limited networks.

best,
a-./