Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Congrats to Charlie Miller ...

From: nnp <version5 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:51:11 +0000

So apparently all that webkit fuzzing payed off ;)

Was today the final day or is there one more? My money is on the Vista
laptop to survive. (Fortunately, I'm a broke student and 'my money' amounts
to 14 pence and a bottle cap). Not because nobody has any Vista/IE exploits
but more to do with them probably being worth a lot more than 10K