Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Owning Citrix & Terminal Services Clients

From: "Hamid . K" <elite_netbios () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:42:02 -0800 (PST)

 I`ve posted some notes about this case ,following previous works on
 my blog few days ago . Though it may be interesting for some of list members.
,feel free to replay on  list ,or drop some comments , specially about 'attack-1'  .

 Here`s the link
 http://hkashfi.blogspot.com/2008/03/citrix-terminal-service-and-some-dirty.html

regards
Hamid