Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Debugging the false alarm problem.

From: "H. Daniel Regalado Arias" <dan57170 () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave and Friends!!!

Is there a way to bypass magic_quotes_gpc on a PHP app, in order to execure SQL injection on a Microsoft SQL Server?
I cant use ' (single quotes) 'cause are converted to \', i also tried %27, &#39;, but nothing happens.

Thanks!!!

H. Daniel Regalado Arias, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
Macula Security Consulting Group