Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: P != 3.14

From: Kaveh Razavi <c0d3rz_team () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

and also you will understand why you shouldn't ever get near those who believe in something which is mathematically
proven to be wrong. (trisection of angles)
but I agree with the topic; there isn't a single number or a known sequence which would be equal to pi. and I should
add "yet"
btw I think pi = 3.1415... isn't just dictated to many of us, in general mathematics we find an infinite series which
is the representation of pi and that series assures that the first two number of the mantis of pi are 14 :-)
thanks anyway, math is always fun.

"Hamid . K" <elite_netbios () yahoo com> wrote: warning : this is not related to info-sec by any mean, but a pure
mathematical one.

I though it must be cool for some geeks watching this list :>
yes, here you`ll read why P = 3.15 , not old dictated 3.14 .

http://trisectionofangles.com/

sorry for spam.

';" type="text/css">