Dailydave mailing list archives

Pwnpress: the blog guerrilla is cumming

From: "Michael Myers" <tehshape () info-pull com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:27:09 +0200

As the Chief Security Officer of Info-pull.com Inc., I'm very proud
and excited to announce the availability of "Pwnpress", a Wordpress
exploitation toolkit for the masses.

We finally decided to drop this public, since most of the exploits
available fail horribly at doing their job.

Pwnpress is available at:
http://www.info-pull.com/code/pwnpress.rb

Thanks to Lance M. Havok or developing such a wonderful and complete
exploit. Hopefully this will settle down the discussion about what a
"weaponized" exploit actually is. We are not taking about Deaf
BlindEye Views nor Python Italian Massive Pasta (PIMP), but the real
deal.

-- The mandatory industry plug
Info-pull.com Inc. provides synergistic services to demanding
customers that require especial skill-sets for developing the
requested solutions. These cover from information security management
compliance to on-site training and synergy transactions. Customers are
free to complain as of their complaints and concerns, refusing to
approve a particular engagement in business with Info-pull.com Inc,
the agreement set between the customer and the consulting sales
management team, who will draw altogether a plan for providing
solutions as the customer demands. Etc. All in all, we promise to
deliver best-in-class-and-beyond security services, including but not
limited to real exploit development and human penetration testing (not
involving automated tools such as Nessus or the powerful almighty
Nmap). If you made it to this point, call us at 555-SLOWPOKE for a
free quote!
--

Enjoy.