Dailydave mailing list archives

deadline near for Metricon 2.0

From: dan () geer org
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:19:04 -0400

While it is likely that many know about this, we are
holding a second security metrics workshop, Metricon,
this summer and the deadline for requests to participate
is upon us.  Note that this is a *workshop* and reasons
for wanting to attend are what is needed, not necessarily
any full-tilt academic papers (though those are welcome).

http://www.securitymetrics.org/content/Wiki.jsp?page=Welcome_blogentry_090407_1

And if this is altogether a surprise, note that we have a
very active discussion group on all matters related to
security metrics, run as a members-only (spam-free) mailing
list.

--dan