Dailydave mailing list archives

FW: Call For Papers

From: "Meyers, Adam" <Adam_Meyers () sra com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:18:54 -0400

Hi,

A colleague asked me to forward this around, please feel free to
distribute to other lists etc

Thanks,.

Adam

<---snip--->

CALL FOR PAPERS
InfowarCon 2007 brings together political, military and commercial
leaders from around the world to discuss the latest in threats and
defenses. We are soliciting creative, analytic, interoperable real-world
opinions and solutions that will function in:
EUR Countering the threats of Global and National Cyberterrorism
EUR National and Municipal Critical Infrastructure Protection
EUR Military and Government Information Operations (Defense and Offense)
Interested parties from government, law enforcement, academia,
corporations, product vendors and individuals from all nations are
invited to submit papers or concepts for presentations to be given at
InfowarCon 2007 and published in the Conference Proceedings and on our
web sites. The following Solutions Oriented topics are of special
interest to the conference, but all papers will be considered.

See attached PDF for details