Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Is Windows Integrity Control in Vista really worth the performance hit? And does it really work?

From: "Chris Rohlf" <chris.rohlf () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:44:12 -0500

Yes you would take certain pax permissions off applications that
require an executable stack (x.org, jvm come to mind).

But proper SElinux controls can still be applied to them. I was more
specifically looking for how to bypass those MAC and RBAC features of
SElinux and grsecurity without a kernel vulnerability.

Chris