Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Some Sums

From: christian void <cvoid () morphine com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:38:23 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Dominique Brezinski wrote:

Tom and Halvar, why not go the extra step and sign the message? If you
truly want a public record of first reference, it would seem a
necessary step.

this thread has had me thinking over the last few days of building a
distributed system to maintain lists of hashes. signed to prove
provenance, distributed (and publicly readable) to keep the information
available in many locations ala usenet or mailing lists.

if more people than just myself think this would be useful, we can build
it. :)

--
christian void
cvoid () morphine com