Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: About Bas -- a Bus, a God...

From: Bas Alberts <bas.alberts () immunitysec com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:26:31 -0400

:D:D:D

The bus the bus the bus..the bas the bas the bas...one is big and taaaal
the other takes you to schoooool!

huhu.

See with friends like these, who needs to act smart on the dailydave :(

Love,
Bas

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 06:15:16PM -0300, Golden Unicorn wrote:
I used to be such a depressed girl. But I read something on this list that
made me whole.

Several things. On terminology..I think the world would be a lot simpler if
people would stop trying to be a jiu jitsu master once they start working as
a Bus. The minute you sprout four wheels you're something else (because, in
general, jiu jitsu fighters don't have wheels, even though they are known to
spin). What that something else is I don't know. I'm perfectly happy with
the term 'emo fucktard'...although (correct spelling) that would imply that
I'd stop deleting my myspace every six weeks and get on with my life as a
moping whiney little teen-bitch. Woof.

Point being... busses bus. And by bus I mean bas. If you don't bas bas bas
and bus bus bus... you don't emo dog god..and therefore you are not a bus.
Spare me the heidegger. I've yet to meet anyone not mexican who actually
cares about the ontology of busses.

So back to my point.

Whether he is a bus, a bas a dog a god or an emo he is sebastian alberts.

I love his beauty, strength... his arm-bars, his writings and his tatoos. He
has no guns or muscles though, but that's ok because he's big and tall (and
even takes you to school) unlike route (who is, like, Bas' mini-me or
something, I mean wtf is up with that? That's like... so clique!) so Bas is
still the Greatest thing (dog god bus etc) in infosec.

Even if his philosphy sucks more than me on frat night after three shots of
jaeggermeister ;p

Masturbate for fun, fight out of spite because you can't get laid,
philosophize (badly) for money because what ever QA work you might do it
certainly doesn't ever fucking work.

So I will end this email, badly, and philosophically just like Bas would -
with a photo of my tits. Just because.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c250/Kayla-Kimball/Me/grr%20areg/?action=view&current=TMS.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Such a lonely day.

(completely) yours,