Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: [enumeration vulnerability] Mobile IP, dynamics mip implementation, and you

From: Aaron <apconole () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:44:23 -0800 (PST)

Actually, after a further review of 3344, it seems as though section 3.2.7.1 does address this issue now.

"If no Mobile-Foreign Authentication Extension is found, or if more than one Mobile-Foreign
Authentication Extension is found, or if the Authenticator is
invalid, the foreign agent MUST silently discard the Request and
SHOULD log the event as a security exception"

Thank you for pointing this out.