Dailydave mailing list archives

Some Propaganda.

From: Piotr Bania <bania.piotr () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:15:35 +0100

Many people requested the sample integrated files, so they are included.

What you will find in the package:
- freecell.exe
- freeNOPS.exe   - double nop integration
- freeSHELL.exe  - metasploit shellcode inside

The integration was done with the basics options. No code was
metamorphed. freeSHELL.exe shows sample injection of binary code (here
its metasploit shellcode which spawn a shell on 4444 port). The
injection code is the same as from metasploit. To execute the shell run
the app, click on Plk->Nowa Gra.

Link:
http://piotrbania.com/all/4514N/integrated.zip

have fun,
Piotr Bania

--
Piotr Bania - <bania.piotr () gmail com> - 0xCD, 0x19
Fingerprint: 413E 51C7 912E 3D4E A62A  BFA4 1FF6 689F BE43 AC33