Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: HOPE!

From: Matt Hargett <matt () use net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:18:52 -0700

On Tuesday 18 July 06 13:11, Dave Aitel wrote:
So Immunity has purchased it's first VENDOR TABLE - and it's this
weekend in NYC at the HOPE conference. I'm so excited to be a booth
babe. You have no idea.

Can you sign my dot-matrix print-out of "Birth of a Gay Slut" if I bring
it? ;>

On a related note, queercon will be going on again at Defcon this year:
http://queercon.org

On a semi-related note, of the two classes Luis and I are giving at BlackHat,
one of the classes is full. If you can't afford BlackHat, you can get some of
the flava by attending our two Defcon talks. We'll be doing pair programming
sessions after the Defcon talk with attendees who are interested. More info
in this blog post:
http://wiki.yak.net/712

Can't afford to attend HOPE and agile2006 as well, so agile2006 wins this
year.