Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Does Fuzzing really work?

From: ergosum <ergosum () neurosecurity com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:10:27 +0200

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 17:45, Ian Melven wrote:
There's a lot of links to fuzzing papers, tools, and articles here.

http://www.threatmind.net/secwiki/FuzzingTools

Nice resource.

There's an interesting talk scheduled for Ruincon at the end of
October on this I'm looking forward to also.

There is also a Toorcon talk about the matter:
http://www.toorcon.org/2006/conference.html?id=10

Which btw is the guy from appliedsec that Charlie pointed out :)

Ian