Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Sequences

From: "Dinis Cruz" <dinis.cruz () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:37:00 +0100

Dave, what do you mean by:

"...Remote overflow in method parsing (somewhat tricky as product is
Java - by default it looks like a  null pointer exception, but then it
illegal instructions somewhere in the heap)..."

was this a null pointed on the JVM (which should crash it) or in a
java method which returned a java.lang.nullPointerException?

Best regards

Dinis Cruz
OWASP Autumn of Code 2006, http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OAC
OWASP .Net Project, http://www.owasp.org/index.php/.Net