Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Rabbits, Google, CVS, and the blitzkrieg of hacking to come

From: byte_jump <bytejump () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:10:17 -0700

On 1/6/06, Dave Aitel <dave.aitel () gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone figured out what braindead MBA is in charge of the CVS

<snip a lot of good stuff about stupid corporate ideas that are
generated by the marketing department>

<snip a very cool CANVAS feature - http proxy>

This is off topic, but this mailing list stands head and shoulders
above the other mailing lists I subscribe to. I've gotten to the point
where I don't even bother to read them anymore.

Dave runs a nice list here, where the folks that contribute to the
various discussions are sharp and worth the time to read. What other
mailing lists do folks subscribe to, where the mailing list is of the
same caliber as this one?

Thanks.