Dailydave mailing list archives

THE DONGING OF A NEW ERA: THE LOLLENIUM OF THE GAY SLUT 22480

From: SGC <sgc () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:53:02 -0500 (EST)

ALERT U SHALL BE DONNED WITH THE CROWN OF STIFFARM BUTTHOLE SAUCE

DAVE FOUGHT THE LOL (AND THE LOL WON!)
DAVE FOUGHT THE LOL (AND THE LOL WON!)
DAVE FOUGHT THE LOL (AND THE LOL WON!)

IF UR GOING TO FITE THE LOL NEVAR 4GET UR C0CKSABER

|                   / THE C0CKSABER    |
|                  v                   |
|      @ .{ROFL!}    |  O              |
|     /|/       c=====3/|\ <- THE DAVE |
|      |             |  |              |
|     / \              / \             |
|     ^ THE LOL                        |

you know the ultimate thing? is like those short swimtrunks with the
inner lining. its awesome to go to a water park with those and swim
in the roundabout swimming pool and to take a fat shit into my own
swim trunks. the lining sorta holds the poo in there like a big bag
of poobait and like think of chumming for sharks with those bags
of mackerel guts and the guts just sorta flow out into the ocean.
well replace mackerel guts with the fat shit i shit and i roll around
in the wading pool and sorta poochum my poopoo out into the water
and wait for the frenzy of poosharks, at least thats what i imagine.

c========================================================================3

'if you never jerked off to that porno movie of the japanese girl
with the dead octopus up her vagina, then youre not from the internet.'

2K6 c0ck SAUCE AT MIDNIGHT CELEBRATE WITH SPRITE!

"Sprite?  That's not a real man's drink!"(1)

SO LIEK ONE TIME SETIENT AND I SAW DAVE AND HE WAS LIEK YO AND THEN

 "I looked him in the eyes, gave him my best "you're an asshole" smile,
 paused just long enough so that it was still obviously intentional and
 said just as loudly, "Real men's drinks are outlawed in public.""(1)

LOL SETIENT!

MY NEW YEARS THIZZOLUTION:

One of the things I promised myself in 2k6 was
that I was going to try gay sex!(1)

THE DONGING OF A NEW ERA!

EVERYONES LIEK YOYOYO THE DONG, CLICK THE URL WITH THE DONG

http://images.google.com/images?safe=off&q=dangerous+dongs

MASTERFUL PENILE ASCII:

             ..
         _ .'  `.
        /\)
      / /
     / /   /\
     \ \  /  \
  _   \ \/ /\ \
 (/\   \  /  \ \
  \ \  /  \  (Y )
   \ \/ /\ \  ""
    \  /  \ \
     \/   / /
        / /
       ( Y)
        ""

BEWARE THE JIZZSTAPO

"can u smell that randy? thats the shit winds blowing!"

<faight> I wish my penis was ascii
<Akatosh>                                .  ooOOOOOoo,.
<Akatosh>                            ...el OOOOOOOOOOOOOo.
<Akatosh>                      ...eelllll OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
<Akatosh> ;,,.          ...elllllllllllll OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<Akatosh> .;,,:,;`eeeeelllllllllllllllllll OOOOOOOOOOO*'
<Akatosh> .,;,,.`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll`*OOO*""``
<Akatosh>  .;;;`:llllll;;llllllllllllle*"``
<Akatosh> ; ",'`::llllllllllllle*""`
<Akatosh> ,.';`: :llllllle""``      `
<Akatosh> "'`:'" ;eee@@el`
<Akatosh>  ';';  ~@@@@@~
<Akatosh> thar ya go

NOW ON NEW YEARS IF YOU FIND URSELF THE CENTER OF A LARGE FAGIT ORGYTOWN
NEAR THE NSA HEADQUARTERS JUST REMEMBER:

"It's 20 years in Maryland for a blowjob and an extra 10 for anal sex."

c0cks FOREVER! DAVE AITEL WANTS THE c0cks FOREVER!