Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Perl/Mysql Sql Injection

From: "Victor Chapela" <victor () sm4rt com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:51:58 -0500

Kartik,

The Perl side is mostly irrelevant for sql injecting into MySQL. The
language is only important when they are using some kind of
language-specific input validation. If no validation is in place, the
problem is generally the same weather they have used PHP, VB or Perl.
Mailing list archives are your best source but here are some links to get
you started:

http://www.nextgenss.com/papers/HackproofingMySQL.pdf
www.websec.org/papers/charinjection.txt.html
http://seclists.org/lists/bugtraq/2005/Feb/0288.html