Dailydave mailing list archives

Immunity Training Opportunity

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:58:19 -0400

http://www.immunitysec.com/education-currentschedule.shtml
*October 10-13: Accelerated Windows Overflows in Miami Beach

There's no other class as good at getting people from "I think I know what a buffer overflow is" to "I can write buffer overflows for moderately hard vulnerabilities and I know how to make them reliable".

If you're a reasonably competent C programmer who wants to learn the magic of taking control of computers via common programming flaws, this is the class for you. We also teach you Python and the CANVAS Framework in less time than it's going to take you to fill out your TPS reports this week. Total price for the class is 4K per student at Immunity's standardized 1K per day rates.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
VP Training
Immunity, Inc.