Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Media Excitement!

From: pageexec () freemail hu
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:40:36 +0100

it's bedtime here but i have to reply on this one (rest tomorrow or
the weekend):

side note, have you heard of kernel bugs? has any of them been
exploitable "from the context of the browser application"?

*shrug* - Not that I am aware of.  Maybe someone else on the list
knows.

i think you don't realize what you have just said. my advice to
you is that instead of patronizing others and/or parroting good-
looking theories you should learn the basics of computer security.
and i mean *basics*, such as programming, making mistakes, exploiting
them, etc. looking up all the nice linux kernel bugs on bugtraq or
secunia would also be a good start.