Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Media Excitement!

From: Sean Batt <sean () coombs anu edu au>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:13:08 +1000

What IS up with the last question though?
Q: ...
A: ...
Where is the actual answer?

I was rather interested in an answer to the 1st question "How did you
come to decide on this kind of business model?"

But no, all we got was spin.

Shouldn't have been surprised after this clue earlier in the article:

"[Dave] is one hacker (and the term is used advisedly) who is also
very good at public relations."

Well that explains it.

"Not for him the short, sharp, incisive reply - he considers the
questions thrown at him ..."

What did he consider for the first question? "Better not answer that
or I'll loose all the readers," perhaps?

Actually, now I think about it, Dave's certainly not shy, maybe he
did answer the question, but it was cut from the article.

Sean
--
Sean.Batt () anu edu au
IT Manager, RSSS ANU