Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: David Maynor - You're my hero.

From: "Maynor, David (ISS Atlanta)" <dmaynor () iss net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:04:13 -0400

Man, that was awesome!! I wish I could retort by expressing a lot with
out actually saying much however I have a few thoughts you may or may
not find interesting.

Yet at the same time you didn't refute the mental masturbation argument?

As far as the poignant, well though out posts...that's not the best way
to ask for a job. Everyone knows the best way to ask for a job from ISS
is a monster truck and a million dollars. Well, everyone except you it
seems.

So how about this...you make clear the point you were trying to make
that noone seemed to get or you retreat to the place where you think
sequence number attacks are cool?

Come on Robert E. Lee of Dyad security, own up to it, you participate in
large amounts of mental masturbation. That's nice if you want to hit on
chicks for whom the word hacker conjures images of Angelina Jolie, but
that's not your crowd here. If you want to roll with your ego that's
nice, but as Humpty has told you...well...I'll keep that off list.