Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: iDEFENSE Labs Releases OllyDbg Heap Vis

From: <dicktheft () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:10:11 -0700

Mike -

We have all these internal tools, but we can't actually find any
bugs or do anything useful with them - the public is starting to
suspect we're totally worthless.  I haven't even been able to get
this piece of shit to work, so why are you forcing us to continue
to release non-functional tools?

I can't handle having my reputation on the line like this, and I
won't stand for this any longer.

- - rich

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:46:25 -0700 Michael Sutton