Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Today on nCircle's blog:

From: "Clemens, Dan" <Dan.Clemens () healthsouth com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:34:49 -0500

Main Entry: thief
Pronunciation: 'thEf
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural thieves  /'thEvz/
Etymology: Middle English theef, from Old English thEof; akin to Old High German diob thief
: one that steals especially stealthily or secretly; also : one who commits theft or larceny

Seems like someone over at ncircle either got owned by some bad cgi configuration OR they need to buy some frozen clues.

Once again.

Buffer overflows don't kill people... people kill.........