Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: A white-tip shark has a sensitive enough lateral line to hunt the reef in complete darkness

From: Anthony.zboralski <bcs2005 () bellua com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:36:50 +0700

Keep in mind SK totally crushed me at the little hacking competition that year in BlackHat. I had to ask David Litchfield for help and I still got like 3rd place. It's a really good talk, and he's done some good followup work on kernel shellcode.

What was the hacking competition about?

I saw SK talk at HITB2004 in KL and Syscan04 in Singapore and it was pretty good.

Actually, I have a copy of all videos of the HITB2004 talks in divx format and as soon as we find someone who can host the bittorrent seeds, HITB want to have them made available to the public.
If anyone has unlimited bandwidth available, drop me a note.

Anthony

--
Bellua Cyber Security Asia 2005 - http://www.bellua.com/bcs2005
21-22 March - The Workshops - 23-24 March - The Conference