Dailydave mailing list archives

streaming cvs

From: Bas Alberts <bas.alberts () immunitysec com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:05:24 -0500

I think it'd be fun to have a software versioning system that
recorded
every character change.

I think it'd be fun to have a software versioning system that didn't
have 3 remote code execution vulnerabilities in it at any one time.
But I'm probably just a perfectionist.

Yes, I've known you to strive for security with all your heart, eh. :>

but yesterday Bas and I were trying to debug some shellcode together
and I think it would have helped.

Hrmm...oooh..not trying, debugged! I think..I hope..I guess..errr
I forget. Pretty sure!

When your employee regularly buys 25 bottles of Molson a day, there
isn't any software versioning system on earth that is going to help
you.

_Cans_ of Molson Canadian thank you very much. And it's either a 30 or
a 15 pack, alltho I'm privvy to the 15 pack. And I beg to differ,
cvs becomes alot more workable when utterly shitfaced. I think it's
out of some sort of tuning in with the developer's mindset when it
was actually written. (*jerry springer* OH NO HE DIDUHNT *jerry
springer*)

But YOU try writing a...bla bla bla.

Plus I was trying to debug some PHP 0day (Yes 0day whores, that's
right, PHP as in mod_php 0day O-M-G) with somone less than 3 meters
away from me and it was hell. So trying to debug shellcode with somone
in another country, and therefore somone you can't even get up and hit
from time to time, must be just impossible.
Especially when they are as drunk as Bas.

Gauss. Hitler. Salinger. Dropping names, dropping remotes, with their
powers combined we are captain mailinglist. Way to go team dream team.

Allright I need something to stop the shaking.

Regards,
Bas 'leaving las vegas' Alberts

--
Yours, drunk, somewhere in Brazillian cyberspace

Holden Williamson - aka the limeyhaqr

<3