Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: ISAS/CITSA

From: pete <lists () isecom org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:46:19 +0100

Halvar,

I got it too and I wrote back to decline. It occurred to me that it might be SPAM but I can also be strangely polite at wrong moments. Anyway, I did get a response back saying thank-you. It may be legit but for me it was unknown. Just to let you know, there was an actual person on the other end-- or at least a machine that beat my turing test.

-pete.

halvar () gmx de wrote:
Hey all,
I have repeatedly received mail asking for papers
to be submitted to the ISAS/CITSA conference. So far
I had assumed this to be (a clever form) of spam, but
I am not so sure any more. Has anyone ever heard of
this conference (or even attended ?)

I can say with full confidence that I know of nobody on
the program committee.
(http://www.infocybernetics.org/citsa2005/Website/Programcommitte.asp)

Cheers,
Halvar