Dailydave mailing list archives

G-Con is this week!

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:14:23 -0400

G-Con is this week. For those who have never been, Mexico City is awesome. I would personally put G-Con as halfway between Cansec and Defcon. I have fond memories of being horribly sick after drinking way too much vodka out of a CORE Impact mug with Spender, et. al. (There's some embarassing pics floating around).

One of the Immunity guys, Nicolas Waisman is down there giving a talk, so if you have a chance, it's worth the 100 bucks to see Nico talk alone. I hear a few other people you rarely see walking around in the wild are down there too. Nico's quite shy, so if you're a national intelligence organization trying to elicit 0day out of him, I recommend an attractive female agent and plenty of alcohol.

http://www.g-con.org/ has more information on the conference, for those of you who have time to go.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
VP Marketing