Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: For those of you that don't know....

From: peyote () mailsnare net
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:54:50 +0000

Hehe This is great announcment if Gadi Enron will not posting for 15 years. Maybe I start enjoying this list again? By
the way retards abroad.just don't post to this list ok? take finger off trigger by unsubscribing from list please.There
are website with archive of this list.No need for the outbursts of soggy feces you regularly provide. You should be
happy to learn from the many smart people on list and understand your contributions are worthless and make good people
wish they were unsubscribes. David maynor too and other but those are two most piss me off
Thanks for time. --PeYoTe