Dailydave mailing list archives

Ahem.

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:02:11 -0800

so much truth it hurts my sides.
http://www.fuckthesouth.com/

"...All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it.s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice."
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.