Dailydave mailing list archives

worms

From: "wirepair" <wirepair () roguemail net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:07:36 -0800

y'know thinking along the lines of how many worms have been released and such.
I wonder why there haven't been more, there surely isn't a decrease in wormable exploits.
At first worms were kind of 'funny' in the beginning they cracked a few boxes no biggy.
Now they are 'scary' in the sense that you have no idea what they're going to break into
and possibly harm. Lets look at code red for instance, it broke into a few boxes yah it
did some pretty evil stuff but it surely wasn't causing massive amounts of greif because
the server would reboot constantly.

Now we are faced with worms that can cause some serious damage. Who knows maybe the people
who used to write worms for fun, are just scared shitless. :)
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.