Dailydave mailing list archives

Anonymized postings

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:44:34 -0400

As a note for our new readers (and archive readers), you can anonymize yourself by sending dave () immunitysec com a personal email with the subject "please anonymize this". These emails then get resent by me, when I have time, and I delete the original email. They don't contain information from me. Hence, if I get an email from blahblah44 () hotmail com with the subject "please anonymize this to dailydave" and the body "I think @stake was sold for 48 Million Dollars" I then resend it, without verifying the information (which I have no way to do anyways). If you've got comments on the subject, feel free to send it to the list, since I'm sure the original poster would love to see it. For people sending me anonymized emails, please consider using GPG, using an obscure subject, and just making "please anonymize this" your first line in the email. Immunity GPG keys are on our web page (usually next to our pictures).

thanks
-dave