Dailydave mailing list archives

Shindig talks posted

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:11:57 -0400

Immunity is proud to announce an actual page for the Security Shindigs. More information will be added "AW" (After the Wedding). Currently the two talks we've seen are now listed. You may need to "shift-click" to download them depending on your browser. You may need OpenOffice installed to properly view them.

http://www.immunitysec.com/resources-shindig.shtml

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.
(note, I'm getting married Saturday, which is going to mean it will be very hard to get ahold of me until the 19th. If you need to contact someone from Immunity, please contact Sinan Eren via the company homepage.)